Over 20 Experts from DoD, NITRD, NIST, RATB, DHS, DHHS, FBI, DIA, DOE, NASA, NRL, IBM, Harris, CSC, Amazon, Splunk, GMU, and Genesis II examine:
- The Latest Federal Government Agency Strategies, Policies, Plans and Initiatives
- Identifying High-Value Missions and Applications in Defense, Homeland Security, Healthcare, Energy, Finance, Education,and more!
- Flexibility, Scalability and Security Issues and Solutions
- Using The Latest Tools and Technologies – Predictive Analytics,Semantics, Cloud, Metadata, etc.
- Big Data Analytics Implementation: Collection, Processing, Management and Dissemination Strategies and Techniques
- BDA in the Enterprise Architecture
Special Presentations By »
Mr. George Strawn
Director, National Coordination Office, NITRD
Mr. Mark Krzysko
Deputy Director, ARA, OUSD/AT&L
Mr. Michael Simcock
Chief Data Architect, Department of Homeland Security
Mr. John Teeter
White House Presidential Innovation Fellow, NIST
Sr Solution Consultant, Oracle
Good mix of practitioners, thought leaders and business/products, Very informative and relevant
Systems Engineer, Lockheed Martin.
Excellent Conference! Well worth your time
Software Engineer, Harris Corporation
Holiday Inn Rosslyn at Key Bridge
1900 North Fort Myer Drive,
Arlington, VA 22209
Tel: (703) 807-2000)
(Mention “Technology Training” for a special room rate)
Attendee accommodations must be arranged directly with the hotel.